Monday, January 17, 2005

I now know

Hey guys,

to get started friday and saturday were two of the most boring days I have ever had in my life! Anyways All region was this weekend, it wasn't so bad, it just dragged on and on and on. After that was over I had a pretty good night on Saturday night, on sunday I ate at Luigi's in Denton and I had Fettucine Alfredo, omg, was it good! Anyways and today since we didn't have any school I had a doctor's appointment this morning to go and get my heart checked out, I was there until 12:46 pm, the appointment was at 10:30 am, so yea, but anyways, I got an EKG, which turned out really good, and they checked everything which turned out good, but I had to get a sonagram on my heart, which was pretty cool, except for when he had to stick it in my abdomen and push hard, that hurt, but that was cool. But when the doctor came back we started talking about my mitrovalve I think, and she said that I have mitrovalve prolapse, symptoms of it are irregular heartbeats, stomach pains, and headaches. Which all have occured to me. And so she also wanted to stick me on a 24-hour heart watch, so guys (as in the people who go to school at Celina) please don't make fun of me at school tomorrow! Please!

Ta-Ta,

Fanny

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Fanny said...

Thanx guys for for telling me that, That stinks ashlee, I hated the sonagram at some points but it was ok.

Fanny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home