Sunday, December 12, 2004

What a wonder weekend!

Friday was soooo much fun! We went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra at American Airlines Center, OMG, it was AWESOME! I loved it when they played O Fortuna, etc. They brought some old rock back, it rocked. And I especially loved the violin chick from London, she was so awesome!!! Anyways, Saturday was cool, we went shopping all morning and part of the afternoon hunting for me a christmas outfit for our church banquet this saturday night. I found it at Nordstrom's Rack, it is a really cute pink jacket with an awesome white skirt, my mom says I am going to be a candy cane, blah! It is now 8:03 pm and I am at home feeling sick to my stomach basically, but guess what

5 days left of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I guess I am gonna go and either take some drugs, or go play ps2 with my fam.

Ta-Ta

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home