Thursday, December 09, 2004

OMG, people please stop........

OMG, This is like so hard to deal with anymore, I would like for everyone to stop fighting with each other!!! It's hard enough that I have to deal with it at my church and now I come to school and people are pissed at each other! I hate it so much, just because of what happened doesn't mean any of us can't still be friends! And if it doesn't stop some of us will lose our best friends due to a stupid fight, I know I took part in this, but I will stop with this last insight. And if it doesn't stop I might do something drastic, like I commented in Andrew's blog, I would much rather be with God in Heaven, than here on this material world. And if anyone doesn't like God, I'm sorry but I am a christian and proud of it! Anyways, that's all from me, I just want to tell my friends to stop fighting and love each other. This to add, I want Cain, Julia, Jenny, Andrew, Leah, Parris, etc. to know that I love you guys so much and if I lose any of you it will be truly heartbreaking. Well see ya'll at the Concert tonight

Ta-Ta

Fanny

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Cool Cass said...

To everyone: I'm not quite up-to-date on all the h.s. drama going on, but I just have to say, none of it really matters in the big scheme of things although it may seem important now - I suggest put your angers & differences aside, forget about the little things, and focus on becoming better people

To Tiffany: no worries - although it may be chaos now, everything's going to turn out alright - just have faith - if you want to chat, email me (cassiem13@sbcglobal.net)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Fanny said...

Ok sorry guys, I really didn't mean to write two of these, but the comp was messing up so I wrote two, sorry!

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I look back on the past year and week in retrospect, OAP did take up a lot of time, stressed us out, and was emotionally draining, and, to quote switchfoot, "we were meant to live for so much more" and "In a world full of bitter pain and bitter doubt, I was trying so hard to fit in, until I found out I don't belong here."
Peace,
Bigfoot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home