Wednesday, December 08, 2004

What a sucky week!

For the record I am not mad at the oap stuff, I am just upset about some things that happened. I am not mad at anyone in particular or anyone for that fact. As you probably can tell, I didn't make one act play, yea. What happened is at tryouts Jared never showed up, and we were planning on doing the crucible, but since he didn't show up we didn't have enough guys to fill the parts needed. So they went from a 15 member cast to an 8 member cast, and 25 people tried out. Yea it sux. And unfortunately I was one that was cut. But that was just the beginning, today I had to play my bloody non-atssb scales for mr. r. but not only was it me and him, it was me, him, mitchell, becky, alison and brittany y. all in there, so the "perfect people" got to hear me screw up my scales, which I got a bloody 81 on, that SUX!!!!!!! And I was so excited about playing the saxamophone, but I can't even get a bloody note out! My week totaly offically sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ta-Ta

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home