Thursday, December 09, 2004

OMG people please stop!

OMG, I would like everyone to please stop fighting about the oap thing, because what's going to happen is we all are going to lose our best friends and I don't want that to happen, it's already happened to me once this year, I don't want it to happen again! The reason is that I have to deal with the exact same way ya'll are acting now, at my church. I am getting completely ignored from my so-called "best friend", people are talking behind my back, and they all are fighting. I can't deal with both of these, and soon I might die if this doesn't stop, and I am not kidding about this one. Like my comment on Andrew's blog, I would much rather be with God in Heaven than here on this pitiful world. So please stop fighting and getting mad at each other and by the way, this is so stupid how ya'll are acting, I know I am too, but I stopped, so please STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! thank you, and I want Cain, Julia, Jenny, Parris, Leah, Andrew, etc. that I love you guys like my family, and I just want you all to stop acting like this and act like we did before, hint hint band camp..............lol, anyways that's all for now, see ya'll at the christmas concert!

Ta-Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home