Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Maybe I am not wanted anymore.......

I just want some of you to know that if I don't seem much of myself anymore is because I heard some things about how I have been acting this year, so if I seem more uptight that's why. And if I seem like I am putting myself out of the picture, sorry, but I do my best not to, but just for some reason no one loves me anymore. Yea that states it. Anyways getting to it, I am looking for colleges now, I am kind of hoping to go to the University of Arts in Pennsylvania, at least it will be away from some people who hate me. Well I just wanted ya'll to know this, and that I just don't feel the way I used to around you guys* so I just will let u know this and if nothing happens then I will just forget about it. Bell's gonna ring soon so talk to ya later, bye.

Whatever

Fanny

*I think you'll figure out who ya'll are.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger xavier said...

I LUV U TIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home