Wednesday, December 29, 2004

CHRISTMAS WAS SOOO GR8!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated! It was because I got

A NEW ROOM!!!!!!

we just finished the final touches on my sis's old room and now it's MY room! It is so awesome everyone has to come over now and see it! Lol! Anyways my Christmas was awesome because we got to have Christmas early due to us having to leave home for Amarillo to celebrate Christmas with our family there. Anyways, "poop country" as I like to call it b/c it smells like cow manure everywhere you go was ok, I got to come home early though. And also for Christmas I got

A CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all my friends info. ( I am on Sprint so if your sprint I can talk to you free!, if not call me after nine) ask me for the number=)

1 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to discover a lot more about vimax, If you want to find out much more about vimax
If you want to learn a lot more about vimax, If you want to discover far more about vimax
If you want to find out much more about vimax, If you want to learn more about vimax
If you want to discover more about vimax, If you want to study far more about vimax
If you want to study much more about vimax, If you want to find out more about vimax
If you want to find out additional about vimax, If you want to understand much more about vimax
If you want to find out much more about vimax, If you want to study additional about vimax
If you want to understand a lot more about vimax, If you want to learn additional about vimax
If you want to study more about vimax
If you want to study more about vimax, If you want to learn a lot more about vimax
If you want to understand far more about vimax, If you want to discover more about vimax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home