Monday, January 10, 2005

Unexpected Joy & Happiness

Howdy ya'll,

(sorry texas jokes) anyways I can't believe it, this week has turned out to begin as a great one, for starters, yesterday I made up with all my friends at church so now we are all good and me and somebody(que to julia *wink wink* lol) are over for now, so tiff is single again, woo hoo! lol just playing. Then as usual I dread going to band rehearsal everyday of every month of every year of my life, but today was different, during rehearsal mr. r. decided to take the bottoms out of the super-hard march we are doing, and thanks to atssb and nthb, I am 4th chair, but its cool because I don't play from like 43-75, which totally kicks butt. School was ok, but I was checking my email today and I got this email from poetry.com, which I submitted a poem I wrote to them just to get some feedback, and they told me that I was a finalist in their competition for the poet of the year, it sounded like a hoax to me but I am still not for sure. But I thought I should fill you guys in with the hectic life of me, your average klutzy dramaqueen =)

And all you peeps that are going to be in jazz band, how long is rehearsal on thursday? I mean are we gonna have time to get ready for the football banquet? Please let me know.

Hope all is going well for everyone, band & oap & everyone's life in general!

Love and god bless!

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home