Monday, April 10, 2006

Mondays.......and scholarships

I absolutely hate mondays! And the fact that I am finally a senior, but I keep getting hastled about my college plans and where I am going to go. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! They are driving me crazy! If I knew where I was going or what I was majoring in I would have probably told you that already! Plus scholarships are a bit of a hastle, you have to fill out 15 million papers that are asking the same questions over and over again. Anyway there is my rant for today.

Life is just dandy. I can't wait until school is over, only 21 more days of school for me! So our spring concert for band is Thursday, and playing the tin whistle, yea I am going to suck, and suck badly. See I don't think the tin whistle sounds all that great, but Mr. R. thinks it does, so apparently I am wrong. Anyways, I can't post long cuz I have to get back to my scholarships so

Ta Ta,

Fanny

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I think we all like the tin whistle

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, Tiff, what are you talking about? It sounds just loverly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home