Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Semester exams, christmas, and the year is almost over..............

Only 24 days left in the year of 2005 make the best of it and don't let the little things get you down!

Yea OAP! I hope everyone got what they wanted, I didn't but I made the play at least so I am happy. I have a feeling that this year all is going to go well hopefully and also that there may not be as much drama as there was two years ago. Remebering my past years I am almost saddened by how much I have let people run me over and just push me over like I was trash in their way, well it almost makes me laugh too all well life's just a bundle of joy. Oh and don't you just love cramming in for semester exams? I sure don't, anyways, wow sorry I didnt' realize how much of a depressing post this is so here maybe this will liven it up. IT'S SNOWING! yes for once it's snowing well actually it's a mix between slight snow and sleet but hey snow in Texas, wow, lol! Well g2g

Ta Ta,

Fanny

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Fanny said...

I only wish there was more of it..........

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home