Sunday, December 04, 2005

What a roller coaster weekend

Ok so the beginning of the football game was intense since we knew about last years game so we were pumped to have a game of close call, well (I can't remember if it was the end of the first or second quarter) but the game was pretty much kaput! So that was fun, because for drill team all we had to wear was our track suits so we stayed very warm! So that was freakin awesome. So on saturday I was awakened by my mother at 9 telling me that her, my sis, and I would be going to grapevine mills to shop and also to find jonathan a leather jacket for christmas. Well we went at like noon and I found like OMG the best shoes in the whole wide world! They are OF COURSE stilletos(I think thats how you spell it but I'm not sure) and they are all glittery and sparkly they are so gorgeous!!!!!! And we went to the store called Steve & Barry's university wear and I got two new shirts that are cool. Well when we left the mall which was like 3:30 we went home and soon I got a call from Jenny wanting me to come over, which Cain was at her house too. So I finished my movie and headed over. After helping jenny with her board of pictures we decided to go to the mall in frisco. After shopping for a while we Cain said lets go ice skating and I said cool let's do and we thought she was kidding but she wasn't. So we went ice skating and I fell a few times, and I learned how to turn around in ice skates and not like in roller blades. And today was crap because when I went to drill team practice I found out that the game is on saturday and that sucks because I can't go b/c I have my christmas banquet that I already have my ticket for and definitely can't miss, so all I can say is that THIS HAD BETTER NOT BE OUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!!!!! Alright well I guess that's all for now so

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home