Sunday, December 25, 2005

Stuck in Poop County

I hope that everyone's Christmas Holiday is going very well. Mine is pretty good except that I am stuck in HICKVILLE....ok so yea I am in Amarillo, TX were not one person knows how to use proper grammar. Today we went and visited my dads sister and her new husband had his friends and relatives over and yea can I tell chain smokers who just disgusting. But other than that we are doing pretty fine now, we are at my mom's sisters house enjoying the movie, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, while sitting here playing with my baby niece....Kaylee. Well hopefully we can come home tomorrow cause according to my dad so far we are. So the movies I have watched so far on this trip are......Herbie:Fully Loaded, Fantastic 4, The Brother's Grimm, Elektra, Pacifier (yet again), Daredevil, and many others. So I guess I am going to go so

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home