Monday, December 19, 2005

It's that time again

Don't you just love the joys of Christmas break. Eating whenever you want, sleeping in until whatever time, and getting, of course, PRESENTS!!!!!!!

Alright so my weekend hasn't been anything really all that great except that we won STATE!! Celina Bobcats are the STATE CHAMPIONS!!! OK so I have never seen so much orange in one dinky little restaurant. After the game the band along with the drill team, football team, the cheerleaders, and fans of course, all packed inside this itty bitty golden corral in Mesquite. The food wasn't all that great, I think I might have had an upset stomach thanks to the steak which later I found out still had blood spots still in it. We packed up to head home which seemed longer than ever, and didn't get home until 1 am on Sunday!

Well, then I was awakened by my mother telling me I was back in our Christmas play because they didn't want me to feel like I wasn't a part of it, and OMG it turned out so freakin' awesome! I loved it so much and was so so happy I was able to do it.

And today I get to sit at home and relax, not have to go early to school for band, then go to school, and then stay late for drill team, pretty nice! But I have to go to work tonight but hey as long as I am making the money I am quite satisfied.

Well I hope that everyone is having a very happy holiday and a safe one too. Well I better be off cleaning thy house so

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home