Thursday, January 19, 2006

Eureka!

So I have finally come to the realization of why I am not liked( not saying that I am hated) by my fellow seniors of Celina. For starters I mainly hang around my "junior firends" and never around any seniors, and since I always hang around them that is why I am considered so young, hence the freshman, so in essence this really sucks for when we go on field trips I always feel awkard because I don't normally hang around my fellow seniors. Well anyways that's my brain blast of the day, this week has been a pretty decent week for me, can't complain too much. No school Monday, not having to be a school until 10 am on Tuesday, going to the Dallas Aquarium on Wednesday, not having to be a school again until 10 am on Thursday, and then going to see Narnia on Friday...........as you know NO SCHOOL (except maybe for 4th, 5th, and 6th) but it's all cool anyways. So yea it's about time I actually updated my blog and some others should follow along, lol. Well I hope this is enough for now oh yea and BPA competition is on Saturday and I am competing in Keyboarding Production which I hope that I do well at. And Undreworld: Evolution comes out in less than 3 hours WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ta Ta,

Fanny

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Jay Alonzo said...

I like you and I'm a Senior...

O_o

*hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home