Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New York City

So here's my post about our trip to New York. It was amazing! I had so much fun and really want to go back there. Ok so we didn't go see the Statue or the Empire State Building but we did go to Ground Zero. We took a dance class at Broadway Dance Center which we thought was going to be pretty hard, but actually it was a blast, we also learned a bit of funk, lol. And then we took a NYC highlight tour after and that was when we went and saw ground zero, which didn't really look like it but it was still solemn. After that we went to the majestic to see Phantom of the Opera which was really awesome so those of us who are going to see it in April, you are going to love it! Then on Saturday we went to Radio City Music Hall for the Rockette Experience, again which we thought was going to be super super hard, it was a little because most of us took tap when we were really little and none of us have taken jazz, but as us "celina" or "texas" I should say catch on really quick. The jazz was really cute and the tap was cool, but the kicks were sweet because we learned the famous rockette pinwheel, which wow it was cool looking. Then after that we did a mock audition and I did pretty well, along with the rest of our group we did pretty well. Then after the experience we toured Radio City and that was really cool because we got to dance on the stage. After we went shopping for a little bit, and we went to a store called strawberry and omg, it is such an awesome store, I got the cutest earring/necklace set from there and they are so awesome. Then we headed back to the hotel to get ready for Beauty and the Beast. I liked it a lot, but it was a little too long, just ask Kourtney, lol. After Beauty we went to a diner by our hotel at like midnight and ate dinner there well actually most of us ordered breakfast. And then on Sunday we went to Central Park to visit Balto for Jenny before we had to leave to come back home, sad day. Anyways so this is my trip to New York which was total kick ***!

Now today I am at home sick to my stomach. I was sent home this morning because I wasn't feeling good at all, which really sucks because I can't get sick. Why? Because I can't miss anymore freakin' days of school if I want to be exempt from my final exams. Which evidently now I am most likely going to have to take, not good. Well I hope that everyone is having fun at school, this really sucks though, because I was supposed to take 3 tests today, Physics, Accouting, and PreCal, and now I have to make every one up and that's gonna suck due to the Precal one is a test everyone has already taken. And I really hate having to make up tests. Well gonnna go now so

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home