Monday, October 17, 2005

Wow, I feel really technologically deprived!

Well going around looking at everyone's blog, mine looks the worst. I really need someone to help me fix mine so that it looks at least halfway decent, please! Anways so I just got home from work, which sucked, and there is no one to be found in my household. So I think, wow they finally did it got up and left me for good. *tsk tsk* wrong, my mom's out grocery shopping and my dad and uncle are out at the gym in frisco. Oh what a family. Well tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days of our ( band people) lives!!!!! School just sucks right now because I am at that point where you just get lazy and don't want to do anything but daydream during class. And then drill team is said to end when god only knows, which means drill team girls will have to pack a lunch and dinner for tomorrow, and it's an open-ended rehearsal which sucks, yea, because who knows how long we will be there! But hey who can complain, I don't have to work Wednesday or Saturday, heck yes! But I have to work stupid concession stand Thursday for my mom, blah! I hope everyone is doing great and better than I am, because if your with me, your as dead as I am, lol.

Ta Ta,

Fanny

6 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jay Alonzo said...

DING DING-

It's Jeremy Alonzo THE Artist, Writer, Lover and fighter at your service.

What did you have in mind for your blog and what can I do to make it better than that?

ja431@sbcglobal.net


call me

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jay Alonzo said...

I also did Parris' blog, and Malak's (Kris')

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I think you just said, "heck yes." Tsk, Tsk...too much time with Catherine.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger A Passionate Paradox said...

wow, you did say heck yes.

You better take J up on his offer, or else he would bug you 'till the end of eternity.

I would do it, but I don't have time right now.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Higgby said...

Katyah!!!

wow, there are no spammers here.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jay Alonzo said...

I'll tell your girlfriend on you john...

Ariana is only a click away O_o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home