Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And yet we still are suffering majorly...........

[View Guestbook]
[Sign Guestbook]

Ok so I am about ready to bring the smack down on some certain people who won't go home and learn their stuff!!!! Band is soo frustrating right now, see we could be awesome but soem certain individuals won't go home and apply the concept to themselves and so we are stuck at rehearsal every stinkin' day doing the same thing over and over and over again. And some of us really want to go to state so I don't know what we should do, does anyone have suggestions? In other news, Friday is the football game against prosper oh what fun that'll be. And guess waht the weekend is off, I haven't seen one of those in a while. Well I have to go do some homework and I am off to bed.

Ta Ta,

Fanny

P.S. Tatoes (Andrew & Julia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home