Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Great I'm going to fail school!

You know how everyone says, "oh your senior year is the best, it is the easiest year."

WELL IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I completely and udderly hate the classes I'm taking, well for now, and I can't get out of them. Let's see English is ok, then I have Physics, sorry to those who like it and I like it too, but umm I didn't learn anything last year so yea I'm pretty screwed in Physics because I didn't have Mr. Carey, and then I have Economics which is really easy, then Accounting which is easy so far but confusing, then here comes the worst part, Pre-Cal which is so hard omg, and if anyone did the homework from tonight yea I need help because I forgot how to do it. Then is Spanish III which I need to go memorize my daily routine thing. Oh and guess what, in English we have vocab words due tomorrow and I left my words in the wrong binder which is at school, so yea that really sucks because I have it 2nd period so I can't try to do it in another class.

So tonight was a Tuesday Night Rehearsal and I don't think I have sweated that much since well I don't remember so it felt nice taking a shower and listening to the cd andrew gave me. Somehow listening to technos feels better after band..... anyway so yea I am attempting to finish all my work and then go to bed. And tomorrow we have band rehearsal at 7 am and then school and after school we have drill team where we are doing the military routine, and then I am off to work oh blessed joy!

Ta-Ta,

Fanny

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home