Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Done it again

Sorry about the last post, I know, I guess I am a depressing person to be around so sorry about that, I was really depressed last week and still kina am. Anyways on a lighter note, who out also thinks that the new guy at school is hot??!! Because omg, that made my week a little bit better, and brian and andrew if ya'll are reading this leave me alone. But yea I am about to leave to go to work so yea! not. So guess i'll go and have a little baby spit up her food on me and enjoy her laugh at me too.

Ta Ta,

Fanny

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger xavier said...

hes in my speech class.... =)

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Tensor said...

Hey,
I was reading your blog. There's never any reason to get SO depressed. Life is always what you make outa it.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger crias said...

"pony boy" eh?

you do know why they called grant may "donkey boy"...

someone snap a pic of this kid!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger xavier said...

POST ABOUT PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home