Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yet another year almost gone......

Anyways yesterday I went to Half Price Books in Frisco and you will never believe what cd I bought and what song it has on it. I like to move it from the Madagascar movie. It's so hilarious. But anyways to all the state peeps, did ya'll have fun? That's cool if you did, I had a pretty fun weekend let's see on Sunday I went to Mg's in Denton with my church friends and after that me and Megan went shopping in Frisco, was that interesting or not, lol. On Monday I dyed my hair but it only temporrary dye, but it's like super red-brown but more brown it looks awesome. And on Tuesday i went shopping yet again in frisco and I bought myself a tiara, lol. but I guess that's all for me, I have to go work here in two hours.

Ta Ta

Fanny

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Fanny said...

Thanx sara, what's up? It's been a while! lol, ttyl!

Fanny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home