Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And the marching goes on and on and on and on

[View Guestbook]
[Sign Guestbook]

Who would have thunk it? That Tuesday Night Rehearsals could be so painful!!!!! I am soaking my calves in cold water(well actually lukewarm) because I am dying from marching!!!!!!!!! Oh cool! I just got I am turning japanese as my ringtone on my phone, lol, it's for you julia! lol! So school is a boring state to be in right, during this part in the year I always feel like crap because it's the time when UIL is and also when fall starts, and that means when it's time to go inside and be lethargic, and I just want to be lazy now! Yea yea it's my senior year and my last so live it until the end, well I have news for you it's very complicated. Ok so homecoming is friday, woo, and thursday we get to stay until 10 pm to decorate lockers which is ok except that everyone steals all the stuff you put in there before they can even see the locker! That sux! And in drill team we are doing a really cute hat routine to "Downtown" which is a really cute dance but some girls just can't do it. And it kinda stinks. And on saturday we have Frisco March of the Champions which is cool and it has finals and prelims so thats cool. Then on Sunday you'll never believe what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can't wait it'll be soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this update is enough because I might not be updating for a few days but on a lighter note it is because I will be so busy this weekend oh I almost forgot.

So this is the first year since the last time that we are have a Homecoming Dance and wow, that's cool, well actually it's for project graduation for our senior party so all I can say is please come! So far I think I am going, maybe for just a little bit, and then maybe going to IHOP, but probably I am going to dance even though I don't have a date. Also Friday night we have having our drill team sleepover which I didn't get to go to the first one so I hope it'll be fine! Anyways I think that is everything so far. So yea, Tiffany, is still single which sucks, but hey better to be single in high school than in college, lol just kidding!

Well I guess that's all for now so hope ya'll have an awesome week and I can't wait until Homecoming lol!

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home