Friday, September 30, 2005

You make me feel like dancing........

[View Guestbook]
[Sign Guestbook]

I'm gonna dance the night away............

Just kidding anyways what's up? Not much here just reading wicked and getting ready for contest tomorrow and also doing my senior scrapbook, yea!!!! Anyways so I am like oober nervous about tomorrow because I don't know how we are going to do but all I hope is that we doing our best! Blah on contest days especially when they are on saturdays, and then it also stinks because right after we eat at cici's I have to go home and take a shower and hurry back to the school to take my drape picture for senior pictures in order for me to be in the yearbook while wasting $75 bucks for a stupid picture. Ok so that's not how I wanted to do my guestbook but hey if you can sign it please sign it!!!!!! I guess I should go now and start making my scrapbook pages, so hope everyone is ok and doing well!

Ta Ta,

Fanny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home