Monday, September 26, 2005

Blah!

Hey guys, just wanted to do a quick update. I know it's been a while but I am sorry I'm just about ready to blow, life sucks! Anyways I am tyring to figure out money issues while alos trying to do English, figure out band stuff, and juggle my life. Oh the joys of being a teenager. This weekend was okay I spent what seemed like half my life cleaning my room, and then going to spend the rest of my glorious weekend in Denton. And today was just pure horror, the mile nearly killed me, and then school was a drag just cuz its monday and the drill team was horrible because the routine we are learning at camp I fell on my knee so I never learned the routine and yea let me tell people are really mean. Anyways just wanted to update.

Ta-Ta,

Fanny

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Cool Cass said...

it'll be fine :)

senior year is stressful but don't worry too much - it's not worth it in the long run

 

Post a Comment

<< Home