Monday, October 11, 2004

What a horrendus weekend

First of all I would like to say, what is up with everyone lately? I mean there is people who keep complaining but they complain all the time, and then there is some people who just are biting others heads off, and then there are people who are just in a pissy mood, people what is your PROBLEM? I want to know if I am the cause of any of it because if I am then just tell me and I shove myself into immortal darkness. And to the person who probably really hates me right now I would like to know if I was the yellow pill because I have like the hugest idea that I am, so please let me know. Now that I have vented, my weekend has been crap basically. Friday night at the football game it was horrible because I got attacked by ants that covered my entire foot, then the 4 hours of sleep we got on Friday night. Saturday was such a drag, that's when the whole charade got started, people complaining that they didn't get to hang with someone and people getting way to pissy. That lasted until we finally got home when everyone went to home to hopefully get some sleep! *hint hint* Anyways my day got a little better, I got home then I had to hurry up and get clothes to wear for church on Sunday and I had to get dressed to go to a nail salon. (didn't take too long) Anyways I was out once I got into the car, we finally pulled into the salon in Denton about 5:15ish we were a little late. It was fine because I got a facial massage and I got my nails done. Then we went back to one of my friend's house in Denton to stay the night, I got there and was out. Sunday was ok, it was better than Saturday I can tell you that! And now I had to go to the DMV and go to the dentist on the Monday of October. And now I am sitting here listening to my 3rd Harry Potter cd while I ponder about what is up with people nowadays but I guess I will let those people sort it out and if they want to talk I am here. See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home